The library is still packed with people, probably cramming last minute for exam prep, projects, papers, whatever, at the wee hours. I am terribly sleep-deprived and have to solely rely on the magic power of caffeine these days to maneuver through the last two and a half weeks of school.
Summer is so near, I could taste its sweetness, but I'm still not there, not there,... at least until I manage someway, somehow, to finish 3 research projects and presentations at the end of this month. I have been spending countless hours staring blank at the computer screen these past couple of days trying to gather up thoughts and ideas to start writing, but inspiration was nowhere to be found. The only motivation at this point for me is to get credits for the classes I'm taking and not make a fool of myself next semester in front of my students for being the worst procastinator in the world!
Okay, enough with the complaints... Since I updated my blog once in a million years, let me paint some colors and add some rhythms into it... On a positive note, flowers are blossoming beautifully this season! Although I'm stuck in a four-wall airconditioned room most of my waking hours, I still find some selfish "me" time to soak up the sun on my way to work, to classes, to the bus stop, and yesterday, lie on the grass for a good 20+ minutes talking to my host mom. Despite the constant school- and finance-related stress these days, I've been a very happy camper! I am blessed with a wonderful relationship and overjoyed with the promising future ahead for K and I. Thinking about 3 wonderful months back home this summer traveling with M, planning for my big day, enjoying priceless quality time with my family and friends, screaming my heart out for World Cup and eating all the goodies, I can't stop myself from dancing and smiling!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment