Thursday, September 10, 2009

Weekend comes early!

With the precious remaining sunshine and light touches of heat, I find myself smile a bigger smile as weekend draws near. Baby is coming later tonight to pick me up for a much-needed weekend getaway even though I can't afford to spare any days relaxing until this hell of a semester is over at the end of December. But, oh well, being a lazy bump that I am, I find the excuse of letting my body and mind rewind as the ultimate contribution to my energy booster and mental sharpness; so, off, I gooooooooooo...

There are still piles of readings and assignments needed to get done this weekend that I am away, but I will have all the motivation to do them as long as Baby stays beside me <3. The future is still far ahead, but I have the faith and confidence that everything I want and need is within reach.. Please pray for my happily-ever-after ending! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment